TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of the Site available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider of such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creative derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Within 30 days of purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase. To request a refund, please send an email to Joshua@BeyondFreelance.com within 30 days of purchase. We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 5 to 10 business days.
- This site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology (a "Linked Site"). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or receiving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on a linked Site.
- All content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a "linked Site") are provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, or accuracy.
- We reserve the right to user-generated content (including comments posted on an article, for instance).
- Any dispute arising from use of the Site will be resolved according to the laws of the State of Ohio.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. From time to time, the information you provide us (first name, email, etc.) may be shared with 3rd party vendors (such as CRM, email autoresponder software, etc.).
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for SSL at the bottom of every page, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees and contractors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies & Monitoring
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.